Comparatio’s EDI processing solutions makes the transfer of data quick, secure, and cost-effective. Process transactions into Epicor’s Prophet 21, Oracle’s NetSuite and other ERP systems, without the need for additional hardware or human intervention. The intuitive GUI (Graphical User Interface) allows users to add and edit new customers, vendors, or 3PLs easily, and monitors transactions for ease of use.
Process any Standard X12 or cXML Documents Without Monthly Fees
Send/Receive Orders, Invoices, ASNs, Purchase Orders, etc.
Supports Files Such as X12, cXML, CSV, Tab Delimited, etc.
Delivery 2-3 Weeks After Receipt of Order
Send/Receive EDI Documents at Low Cost, Short Lead Times, Quick Setup
Add New Customers Right Away at No Cost
Custom Workflows for 2PL, 3PL or 4PL Setups or Other Complex Scenarios
Intuitive (GUI) Graphic User Interface
Support for Standard and Custom Formats
Full Support of EDI Document Exchange With Non-Standard Workflows such as 3PL
No Additional Hardware Required
No Complex Setup
No VAN Charges
Become Your Own VAN
Our System vs. the Competition
We compared our EDI system to other competitors so you didn’t have to!
- Connect directly to trading partners so there are no transaction fees
- Runs directly on P21 server, so no separate hardware is required
- Inbound documents have automatic error handling, e.g. orders with invalid part numbers or mismatched vendor invoices are corrected
- Any custom format for sending and receiving data is being accepted
- All traffic goes through third parties or VANs and incurs fees
- Requires dedicated server hardware
- No automatic notifications or error tracking for when imports fail or other issues occur
- Unable to incorporate external data sources such as Amazon, eBay, and other custom web stores
Request Your Free Demo Today!
We're here to first understand your needs and then recommend a solution that works for you. Together we'll create a plan that is proactive, flexible and responsive to your needs.